©2007-2008 okisakana@gmail.com - All Rights Reserved.
Please do not plagiarize blog posts and story material from this website.

Friday, July 27, 2007

How to use this blog

Unlike a typical blog, this blog is designed to be a book. So if you just started reading this blog, please use the chapter index on the right side of the page to navigate the stories. Since it's online you can use the search box in the upper right corner of the page to look for a particular event or the name of a person. Also the homepage (http://theokiboys.blogspot.com) of the site refers to the latest chapter.

As you read through the stories you may notice that the timeline of events jumps between my sophomore and freshman year at KHS. It may feel a bit confusing, but there's a reason for it. The main storyline is about the events that occurred during my sophomore year, but when I think about that time many decades ago I recall flashes of events that happened the year before, when I first came to Okinawa. Thus the intertwining. You'll understand what I mean if you sit back and think about similar events that affected you many many years ago.

There are over 20 chapters in the book and I plan to add a chapter every few weeks. But since I'm just a hobbyist, please don't expect me to keep up all of the time.

Enjoy the ride down memory lane,

oki

2 comments:

Jim Harper said...

Hey gang! Read a few of the chapters...good times, good times. :)

Jim

oki said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

©2007-2008 okisakana@gmail.com - All Rights Reserved.
Please do not plagiarize blog posts and story material from this website.